For generations we have been told that milk is good for us. However, that is one of the biggest lies ever told. Milk and all dairy products are making us sick. Milk is meant to feed a baby cow, so if you are not a baby cow you shouldn’t consume dairy products. Cow’s milk is as useless as giraffe milk are monkey milk, even though maybe monkey milk would actually make more sense. Don’t let the milk industry fool you. They don’t care about your health. They care about money.
Some facts about milk and dairy:
- Milk facilitates the growth of cancer. Casein a protein in dairy is associated with increased risks of cancer development.
- Dairy is often the cause of several immune-related disorders (ex. Type 1 Diabetes and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Milk increases cholesterol levels.
- Milk contains microorganisms such as E.coli and Salmonella.
- Milk contains hormones. Milk contains huge amounts of estrogen and progesterone hormones, even when they are not added to the milk separately.
- Dairy products are full of pesticides.
- Antibiotic residues persist in milk. So you may have been taking antibiotics without even knowing it. Cows are given antibiotics to prevent diseases, because they are not fed and hold appropriately.
- Milk depletes the calcium from bones. Dairy can lead to bone problems, even though we have been told the opposite for decades. Higher milk intake is linked to an increased risk of bone fractures.
- Milk is linked to acne and obesity. Milk is meant to turn a small calf in a huge cow. So when consuming lots of dairy you are likely to end up gaining weight.
- Everybody is lactose intolerant. We are not meant to consume milk and dairy, that is why so many people are allergic to milk aka lactose intolerant.
So if you are not a calf, there is absolutely no need to drink milk. Contrary, the more dairy you consume the more harm you are causing.
On a site note, dairy is a product of rape, torture and slaughter. By buying dairy products, you are paying people to rape and impregnate a cow and to steal and slaughter her babies.
Nowadays, there are thousands of alternatives available. You can enjoy milk, cheese, yogurt and ice cream without consuming dairy.