Keep in mind that the bedroom is a place for romance and relaxation.
- Use Lavender essential oil. Sprinkle a few drops on a piece of tissue and put it under your pillow, make your own room spray by mixing it with water, or use an aromatherapy diffuser.
- Use organic cotton sheets and make sure to have a comfortable and inviting bed.
- The bed should be solid and stable.
- Avoid the color red. Soothing pale colors are appropriate.
- No plants. Plants can drain the room of auspicious vibrations.
- The bedroom shouldn’t be too warm but you shouldn’t be freezing as well. Try to keep the temperature around 65F or 19C.
- Try Valerian, Chamomile or Lemon Balm Tea.
- Clear the air. Don’t go to bed in the middle of an argument.
- Clear the clutter. The bedroom should be a calm and relaxing environment.
- Don’t work or watch TV in the bedroom. Too many books can also be to stimulating.
- Clocks and phones should be kept away from the bed as they provide too much electromagnetic stimulation.
- Be in the present. Don’t worry about the past or future.